As a client of Officiant On Call Wedding Services, you will receive the following:
- Personalized wedding vows based on your preferences & expectations
- Team of professionally trained officiants
- Professional and prompt service
- Resourceful professional with a host of connections
- Pre-marital counseling to address hot topics or pre-wedding day “jitters*
- Location to accommodate small weddings. ( holds up to 100 people)
Most of all, my team and I remain accessible to you during the entire process. We understand the importance of this day and want to ensure its success every step of the way.
• Initial Client Meeting (free): This is a great opportunity for us to get to know one another, discuss your preferences, answer any questions and confirm suitability for your wedding.
• File your license with the appropriate county clerk after the wedding. There is no need to return to the courthouse.
• Travel to the location of your wedding.
• Unlimited email & telephone support – ceremony ideas, locations, vendors, etiquette
• Personalized ceremony based on your specifications.
• Attend your Rehearsal. (Additional fee does apply)*
• Religious – Holy Union
• Semi-Religious – Traditional
• Secular – Civil – Spiritual Non-religious
• Humanist – Intercultural – Interfaith – International
• Contemporary – “Short & Sweet”
• Write your own vows or ‘a special letter’ to each other to be included in the ceremony (this is offered in elopements as well!)
• Vow Renewal – Affirmations of Love and Commitment. I support marriage equality!
Add-Ons: Traditional Ceremonies
• Unity Candle or Sand – Symbolizes the blending of your two lives/families into one.
• Memory Candle to honor the memory of those that have passed.
• Rose Ceremony – your first gift to each other – a single red rose means “I love you”.
• Blended Family Ceremony – Join your two families. Parent & children “vows”.
• Jumping the Sword and/or Broom – Sword symbolic of cutting ties with the old life. Broom represents the remnants of old life being swept away.
- Ribbon Ceremony Symbolizes the joining of two hearts.
- Native American Wedding Bowl, Vase or Blanket-Symbolized the joining together through food and drink, the blanket through the joining together in marriage. • Any other ceremonies, traditions, readings, poems, etc.
We can provide the vessels, sand and candles for your convenience.
We offer Packages that will get you from Ceremony to Honeymoon!